Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:eUsage Sprint 123
The access counts included in the eUsage reports don't always seem to match the source COUNTER data in the eUsage module when year of publication is involved. (The counts for books that don't have a YOP match perfectly).
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the eUsage provider for BMJ: https://thor.ci.folio.org/eusage/view/4a6f19c9-af86-44dc-a7b3-5ac88b817b30?filters=harvestingStatus.active&sort=label
- Download the COUNTER report for January 2021 by clicking on the green check mark.
- Go to the Index Data Test Agreement: https://thor.ci.folio.org/erm/agreements/3b6623de-de39-4b43-abbc-998bed892025
- Select the following eUsage report parameters:
- Requests by date of use
- Include OpenAccess = Yes
- Start month = 2021-01
- End month = 2021-01
- Count type = Total accesses
- Group access count by = 1 month
- Group year of publication by = 1 month
- Download the CSV file for the report.
- Open both reports.
- Look at the title Gut on each report. You will find that the numbers of Jan 2021 accesses for each YOP do not match up exactly.
- The eUsage report has data for 2016, but COUNTER report does not.
- The numbers of the eUsage report are different for several years than on the COUNTER report: 2019, 2021, 9999
I am attaching two spreadsheets with results from Gut for each source.