Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:eUsage Sprint 117/118
In the eUsage title matching process, I tried ignoring a title, then un-ignoring it. When I updated the matches, the title was automatically ignored again.
Steps to reproduce:
- In the Thor environment, go the eUsage Provider for Annual Reviews: https://thor.ci.folio.org/eusage/view/1ebb4d59-9b54-4e44-98ea-d9fd5a661b2a?filters=harvestingStatus.active&sort=label
- Click the link for the 1 ignored title.
- Use the three dot menu to stop ignoring the title, Annual Review of Control, Robotics, and Autonomous Systems.
- Close the eUsage titles screen.
- You will see there are now 7 unmatched titles and 0 ignored titles.
- Click the "update matches" button and wait for the update to complete.
- You will see the numbers change back to 6 unmatched and 1 ignored.
- If you open the eUsage titles screen again, you will see that Annual Review of Control, Robotics, and Autonomous Systems is now ignored again.
Note that it may be useful to test this bug in relation to https://issues.folio.org/browse/UIPER-22.