It appears that the invoice numbers displaying on the cost per use report are incorrect.
Steps to replicate:
- Go to the Index Data test agreement: https://thor.ci.folio.org/erm/agreements/3b6623de-de39-4b43-abbc-998bed892025
- Select the cost per use report. You can keep all the default parameters.
- Download the csv version of the report.
- Open the purchase order for the Index Data BMJ test package: https://thor.ci.folio.org/orders/view/dff7b549-97e2-4cab-bafc-7af5cf6aa0d1?workflowStatus=Pending&workflowStatus=Open
- The invoices section of the order line will show all the associated invoices. These are the same invoices that are represented on the CPU report.
- You will see that the invoice numbers should be 10003, 10022, and 10024. However, the report, they are all 1 or 2.
I suspect the report might be displaying the invoice line number. It would be best to use the same format as the PO, that includes the invoice number and line separated by a dash – e.g., 10024-1.