A user reported a data error on the cost per use report. There is one invoice in the system that seems to be generating a line on the cost per use report, but the cost is not appearing.
Steps to replicate:
- Go to the Index Data test agreement: https://thor.ci.folio.org/erm/agreements/3b6623de-de39-4b43-abbc-998bed892025
- Select the cost per use report. You can keep all the default parameters.
- Download the csv version of the report.
- Go to the invoice 34567: https://thor.ci.folio.org/invoice/view/c1fc5c62-a894-4254-a8ea-edde9b403a6f
- Open the invoice line for $6,000.
- Compare the invoice line to the report. You will see lines on the report for each title in the BMJ test package that match the fiscal year and subscription dates of that payment. However, the amount is always $0. The $6,000 should be represented on the report.