Annika has been working on a new test – Cambridge Test Agreement: https://thor.ci.folio.org/erm/agreements/e2a3b763-0a2f-4acd-aac5-00441c47142f
Even though it seems like all the data is in place, we can't get this example to display anything in the reports section. Here are the steps I followed
- Go to the Cambridge University Press (CUP) eUsage provider: https://thor.ci.folio.org/eusage/view/d981ad70-171e-47c9-ab0e-3b008fdb6a47?filters=harvestingStatus.active&sort=label
- Click update matches (note this ran for over an hour for me due to the volume. I had to leave, so I left it overnight – not sure exactly when it completed.)
- Go the Cambridge Test Agreement: https://thor.ci.folio.org/erm/agreements/e2a3b763-0a2f-4acd-aac5-00441c47142f
- Click analyze agreement.
- Select the use over time report and set the dates to 2021-01 to 2021-12. Select 1 month as the scale interval.
- You will see there is no data displaying.
To verify that data should be present, look at the title Acta Neuropsychiatrica.
- In the Cambridge eUsage Provider record, look at the list of matched titles. You will see Acta Neuropsychiatrica on the list with a match.
- Download the January 2021 COUNTER report for Cambridge. Search or filter the report to view the entries for Acta Neuropsychiatrica. You will see it has a number of total and unique requests across four YOPs.
- On the agreement record, look at the list of agreement lines. You will see Acta Neuropsychiatrica on the list.