I believe there are still problems with the titles being exported for the cost per use report.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the Index Data Test Agreement: https://thor.ci.folio.org/erm/agreements/3b6623de-de39-4b43-abbc-998bed892025
- cost per use report
- dates 2021-01-01 through 2021-12-01
- group access count by one year
- format type is journals
- Download the cost per use report.
- The report that is downloaded includes two books, Beginning SVG and Comprehensive Biochemistry for Dentistry. These should not be included in the journals report.
- Some journal titles are not included in the journals report, for example BMJ Health & Care Informatics. I believe these are titles that do not have usage statistics, however these should still be on the report and used to distribute the cost of the package.
- If you switch the report from journals to books, it does not change and there appears to be no way to download a books report.