This story focuses on updating the POST endpoint of the Authority-Source-Files API to accommodate a revised schema for the request body. The new schema includes specific constraints such as creating records with a "local" source and a single prefix. Additionally, the ability to specify the start number for the HRID sequence is included.
- Develop a new schema for the POST request body of the Authority-Source-Files API.
- Allow the creation of records only with a "local" source and a single prefix only.
- Implement functionality to specify the start number for the HRID sequence and creating a sequence.
- Add sequence_name varchar field to authority_source_file table.
- Add selectable boolean field to authority_source_file table with default .
Request Body Example:
Required fields: name, code
Default values: selectable=true, startNumber=1
Remove existing "required" constraints for non-required fields
"source" in database should be required
- Covered by unit tests
- Module documentation updated
- Logging is well-defined