Support canceling purchase order lines through the EBSCONET integration such that order that are "canceled" or "not renewed" in EBSCONET are updated in FOLIO accordingly
EBSCONET data mapping includes a data point called "type" this will include a value of renewal or non-renewal.
- If type = non-renewal then POL receipt status and payment status are updated to "canceled".
- If Payment status is set to "Payment not required" or "Fully paid" it is NOT changed to canceled
- If Receipt status is set to "Receipt not required" or "Fully received" it is NOT changed to canceled
- If type = renewal then POL receipt status and payment status ARE NOT updated.
- If status can not be updated respond with "Order line was not automatically canceled because it is already complete."
- When order is canceled in EBSCONET the related purchase order line is also marked as canceled
- EBSCONET schema is updated to include "type"
- User can change POL receipt or payment status to canceled even if the PO workflow state is Closed.