Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 3.3.0
Sprint:Folijet Sprint 129
Development Team:Folijet Support
Release:Lotus R1 2022
For some EDIFACT records, during data-import, a currency is not mapped when it should come from a record field.
The issue was observed during investigation
Steps to Reproduce:
- Duplicate the "Default - Harrassowitz serials invoice" mapping profile
- Update the new field mapping profile as follows
- Batch group: "FOLIO"
- Vendor name: use the vendor lookup to find and select HARRASSOWITZ vendor
- Payment method: "EFT"
- Save the profile
- Go to Action profiles and create a new profile
- Action: Create
- FOLIO record type: Invoice
- link created mapping profile to it
- Go to Job profiles, create a new job profile and link the created action profile to it
- Go to Data import and upload file from the attachments, select created job profile (from step 4) for processing
Expected Results: Import should finish with "Completed" status. Should create 1 invoice with 1 line item.
Actual Results: Import is completed with errors and there is a message "Currency Code may not be null" on the invoice tab of the json-screen