Overview: Missing warning messages and the processing of the case when import was initiated with profiles that are configured wrongly
A MARC file was imported using the "Default - Create instance and SRS MARC Bib" job profile
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot as diku_admin or a user with import permissions
- Create field mapping profile with "Incoming record type: MARC Bibliographic" and "FOLIO record type: Instance"
- Create an action profile with "Action: Modify" and "FOLIO record type: MARC Bibliographic"
- Attach a field mapping profile from Step2 to the action profile from Step3
- Create a match profile MARC Bib to MARC Bib with comparing of 001 field
- Create a job profile and attach all of the previously created profiles to it
- Start an import using a valid MARC file
- Wait till the import is finished
Actual Results: the job is displayed under the "Running" section on the "Data import" page. No errors or warning messages are displayed to a user
Expected Results: An error message should be displayed because the action profile has wrong configuration in it
Additional Information: reproduced on snapshot-load env.
KS: Let's start with adding validation when profile is created (linked mapping and action profiles). Approach to overall error handling will be designed in scope of another story