Importing of MARC records is based on profiles defined in Data Import settings. To create new MARC Authority records from imported files there has to be at least default job profile. It is sufficient to define an empty job profile, w/o any actions.
- Default job profile has to be defined for the purpose of importing new MARC Authority records
- The profile should be uploaded as part of Data import settings initialization
- Once uploaded the profile can be available in job profiles section
- The default profile is available in Data import settings
- There are tests to verify that the default profile can be found and retrieved
Related Spike's page: Spike: MODDATAIMP-361 Investigation: Import MARC Authority records