Overview: If large files are uploaded, and then the user leaves the "choose jobs" page, FOLIO takes a long time to repaint the 3rd screen on the Data Import landing page (because a request for last draft upload definition responds very slowly)
URL: /data-import/upload/definition?query=(status==("NEW" OR "IN_PROGRESS" OR "LOADED")) sortBy createdDate/sort.descending&limit=1
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot as diku_admin
- Go to Data Import and upload several large files
- Leave the "choose jobs" page before all files have uploaded. Choose "close and lose partial uploads". Go to some other FOLIO app (e.g. Users)
- Click on the Data Import app
- Reload the page (if not reproduced after steps above)
Expected Results: The third pane renders dropzone or 'Draft job in progress' message.
Actual Results: Preloader is rendered because fetching last draft upload definition takes too much time.
Additional Information: See attached files