Overview: Creation of MARC authority record by Data Import fails, when user has permission: "Data import: all permissions".
Current workaround: https://bugfest-lotus.int.aws.folio.org/
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-bugfest as user with permissions: "Data import: all permissions", "Edit MARC authority record", "View MARC authority record", "quickMARC: View, edit MARC authorities record".
- Navigate to "Data import".
- Choose a marc file that contains MARC authority records to be created in FOLIO upon import.
- Click on job profile: "Default - Create SRS MARC Authority".
- Click on "Actions menu" button > Click on "Run" button.
- Click on the "Run" button at modal window.
- Wait for import of file.
Expected Results: The new row will display on Logs profile. Import is completed without errors.
Actual Results: The new row will display on Logs profile. Import is completed with error.
Additional Information: See attached screenshot for error description.
The same error appears when user try to update MARC Authority records by using job profile:
-Update MARC authority records - 999 ff $s;
-Update MARC authority records - 010 $a.
When log in as admin and try to create the same MARC authority record by Data Import - it is completed without errors.