Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Do
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Texas A&M has a self-hosted instance of FOLIO, currently on Iris Hotfix 3
Overview: Attempted update of an Instance via Single record import (Instance actions/Overlay), but it did not succeed
Current workaround: Edit the existing SRS MARC via quickMARC, and then overlay with the OCLC record.
Steps to Reproduce: Does not reproduce on folio-snapshot, but is happening consistently in Texas A&M environment. Not sure if this is a problem in Import or in mod-copycat.
- Log into Texas A&M
- Go to Inventory
- Click on Actions/Import and enter OCLC number 12370286
- Once it has imported, view the details of the Instance that was created
- Then click on Actions (in the Instance detail view)/Overlay, and enter OCLC number 12370286
Expected Results: SRS MARC and Instance are updated. Last updated date/time changes
Actual Results: They are not updated
- See additional info from the Slack thread, which has been added in the comments of this Jira.
- If a user makes a change to the SRS MARC record via quickMARC, and then overlays the Instance, the changes work (which is shown in the video)