Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Michigan State test environment, with Iris Hotfix 3.
Overview: EDIFACT invoice import Completes with errors. Cannot figure out the problem. I'm not seeing any issue with the file or the field mapping profile.
Current workaround: Manual keying
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Michigan State's test env as abreaux (get URL and logon from abreaux)
- Go to Data Import
- Upload the attached HarrassowitzTest.edi file
- Assign job profile Test Harrassowitz Monograph Invoice and import the file
- Check the log and the invoice app to see if the invoice was created
Expected Results: Invoice is imported and matches to POL 11050-1
Actual Results: It completed with errors, no invoice was created, and no log details
Additional Information: See attached logs from cgodfrey.
Things that we already checked:
- Field mapping profile, action profile, job profile
- Importer is a member of the relevant Acq Unit
- FOLIO POL has the same number as the Invoice line in the EDIFACT file
- Batch group
- Changed the currency mapping to "USD" to see if that made a difference
Other things to consider:
- A permissions issue?
- Does any field mapping need a qualifier? Recheck all to make sure we didn't miss anything
- Review the logs. If additional config or log info needed, contact cgodfrey
Misc: One import failed silently. That had to do with the file extension, and will be fixed as part of
UXPROD-3041 NFR: Data Import (Batch Importer for Bib Acq) R3 2021 Kiwi Technical, NFR, & Misc bug work
- relates to
UIDATIMP-987 Auxiliary "repeatableFieldAction" property disappear while removing "vendor reference number" field mapping