Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Release:Lotus R1 2022
MODDATAIMP-426; resolve that one first, and then see if that fix resolves this one as well - No, it doesn't
Workaround: Remove the 999 ff field before importing
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO snapshot-load
- Make sure there are already some source = MARC records in Inventory
- Export a few of those records, using the default export profile
- That exported MARC file will serve as the basis of the next Import. Those records will already have a FOLIO HRID in 001 and a 999 ff with Instance and SRS UUIDs
- Import that file of exported records, using the default Create instance and SRS MARC import profile (which has no match file)
Data import creates new records, assigning new IDs and new 999 fields to them. The previously existing records are unaffected.
The new records are created but get linked to the previously existing SRS MARC record, which causes multiple instances to be linked to one MARC record and breaks the SRS-instance relationship, causing Quick MARC to stop working for these records.
Note If records are from a different FOLIO tenant, then the 999 ff should definitely be deleted, so that the new tenant recognizes them as new records.