Overview: When a user runs an import job and then tries to view the log, an unfriendly "Failed to get" error message displays if there was a create error. This error message should be suppressed, since the user will see details of the error in the log.
Current workaround pressing enter repeatedly clears the error
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot-load as diku_admin
- Go to Settings/Data import
- Create a job that will trigger an error when creating holdings or items (e.g. a holdings field mapping profile without a permanent location, or an item field mapping profile without a status.
- Import a MARC file using the newly-created job profile
- Once the import completes, click on the completed job at the top of the log list on the landing page, to view the list of imported records
- Click on one of the titles
Expected Results: JSON for newly created records displays
Actual Results: The JSON displays, but a "failed to get" error also displays
Additional Information: See attached video