FileUploadEngine component of mod-data-import should provide functionality for splitting the MARC file into raw records and sending it in chunks to mod-source-record-manager for further processing.
- Add an endpoint to initiate processing.
- Implement call to mod-source-record-manager to update JobExecution setting jobProfile data and Status="IMPORT_IN_PROGRESS"
Ticket for parsing:
- After the last chunk is sent, the service should send another request to mod-source-record-manager to notify that there is no more data. alternatively it can be a request parameter to distinguish that.
- The size of a chunk should be configurable.
- In case of error - send an error message with a description to the 'Source manager'.
- Send total quantity of records.
For more details refer to the technical design - Sequence diagram of chunking the file .
- Parsing and sending the chunks is a non-blocking process
- New endpoint exists
- API is covered with tests (add sample files for testing)