The module should provide the ability to upload and store uploaded files. File storage should be carried out either locally or via FTP protocol. Storage settings will be set in the configuration module. The module should provide the ability to upload multiple files, store the list of uploaded files and delete one of the files.
Each uploaded file must be linked to the job. Accordingly, a new job should be created when a file is uploaded. To support multiple downloads, all files uploaded in one session should have the same upload identifier. If there is multiple file upload, mod-source-record-manager should create a meta-job which will be single for all files and jobs and contain a link on single import profile.
- Add async services that provide crud functionality for DB
- Load file storage location config from mod-config
- Add interface for the storage implementation
- Stub mod-source-record-manager call
- Add services call into API implementations
- Change API tests
- Create unit tests for file upload