Overview: A user should be able to remove the temporary location from an item that is on reserve, and have that temporary location removed from both the reserve record and the instance/item record. Currently they can change the temporary location to another temporary location, but not remove it.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some FOLIO environment as User X
- Find a course with a reserve item that has a temporary location assigned (or create one if there isn't any)
- Select the edit reserve action
- In the "Temporary location" box - select (None required)
- Click save and close
- Note - the value in the temporary location field does not change
- Click through to the item record - the value there has not changed either.
Removing the temporary location from an item in the item record would remove the temporary location from both the Reserve record and the inventory/item record.