- Go to Iris bugfest
- Go to Inventory
- Find any record with Source = MARC
- Edit a record
- Hit Save
- Under Action menu; choose Overlay
- Select OCLC in dropdown
- Enter OCLC number 1231655414
Expected outcome: MARC record is updated with details found on https://www.worldcat.org/title/vanishing-half-a-novel/oclc/1231655414
Actual outcome: No update is made. Error message displayed
- Although this issue is happening on Iris bugfest environment, we need to test on snapshot or another environment to determine if we have already corrected this issue and thus need to include the fix in Iris Hotfix #2 OR if this is resolved with the change to Kafka then we should confirm.
- This issue seems very similar to the issues we had with Edit/Derive quickMARC latency for the Iris release.
- This issue was reported by Cornell Univ who just had Iris hotfix #1 deployed to its environment.