If the user filters by "Recall requested" in the "Loans" section of the Circulation log page, then scroll to the right and select "Loan details" on the ellipses in the "Action" column, the screen is hanging on a loading screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into BugFest environment
- Open the "Circulation log" app by clicking the top toolbar or selecting it from the "App" dropdown.
- Expand the "Loans" section by clicking on it
- Check the "Recall requested" button
- Scroll to the right of the "Circulation log" pane and click on the ellipses in the "Action" column
- Select "Loan details"
Expected Results: "Loan actions history" page will load
Actual Results: The screen is hanging on a loading screen when trying to view "Loan details"