A bucket is needed for each tenant to store the files.
- This can be done during module initialization using Tenant API
- Check if the bucket already doesn't exist and create one
- Come up with a convention for the bucket name Ex: tenantID_foliodataExport etc..
- bucket names are universal globally. So make sure the name is not a common one(probably a UUID can be appended, but this cannot be done if it'd done using module initialization as we wouldn't know the tenant bucket name if it was already created)
To POC code to export file is here: https://github.com/KVupp/folio-export-aws/blob/master/src/main/java/org/folio/folio_export_aws/App.java
- Bucket is created if it already doesn't exists