When exporting holdings, some of the records are being reported as invalid when they in fact exist.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Inventory - > Holdings
- Limit the search by item effective location set to Main library
- On Actions menu, click Save holdings UUIDs to a file
- Navigate to data export and trigger the export with the file from the previous step.
All existing records are exported
Some of the records are being reported in the error logs as invalid.
The issue seem to be triggered by autotests that are executed in this environment. I run the holdings export in the morning and all was OK, then in the afternoon after the autotests run the issue started to occur. Here is an example:
1. Export reported 40 records failed:
2. Here is the holdings record: