When the records are exported using mapping profile that in addition to the SRS record includes also holdings and items data, then LDR06 of the exported record changes value on some records. Magda has been provided with a video recording of the behavior in Okanagan's tenant (Iris Hotfix 3) that is too large to attach to this case.
I tired to do some additional testing on the Juniper dev environment and Bugfest but was unable to access SRS in either tenant at this time. I'd be happy to do more testing but didn't want to delay filing this bug any longer.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Import attached MARC file using default mapping profile (it will create instance and SRS record)
- Add a holding and item to each instance.
- Create a new data export mapping profile that contains holdings and items data
- Create a new job profile that references the mapping profile from the previous step
- Export the record using the job profile from the previous step.
LDR06 value doesn't change
LDR06 value changes from "g" to "a" in some records.
- a MARC record with the correct LDR (breadwinner.mrc)
- the MARC file produced by export (breadwinnerexport.mrc)
- a screenshot of the SRS (breadwinner.png)
- a text file containing the transformations of the export profile (export.txt)
Interested parties: Okanagan College