Create a default holdings job profile that will be associated with the default holdings mapping profile. The execution of the default holdings job profile will produce the entire MFHD record (from SRS) and will not contain any other fields.
This profile should be loaded using the tenant API, when the tenant is being enabled, similarly to the default job profile used for instances export
1. Create a job profile for holdings record export with following properties:
- Name: Default holdings export job profile
- Mapping profile: Default holdings mapping profile
- TCP/IP: blank
- Description: Default holdings job profile
2. While using this job profile, MARC for holdings records stored in SRS are exported
3. The profile is enabled with installation of the module
- Functionality of the existing Default instance job profile has not changed
- New default job profile for exporting MFHD from SRS is created
- Default holdings job profile is available with installation of the Data Export module (similarly to the default job profile for instances)
- API test are created/updated if applicable.