Create a default mapping profile for export of holdings records from SRS. The behavior will be partially similar to the behavior of the Default instance mapping profile, with the exception that if the inventory record does not associate holdings record in SRS, the holdings record will not be generated on the fly.
1. Create a mapping profile for holdings record export with following properties:
- Name: Default holdings mapping profile
- FOLIO record type: Holdings
- Output format: MARC
- Description: "Default mapping profile for MARC for holdings record"
- No transformation
2. While using this mapping profile, MARC for holdings records stored in SRS are exported
3. The profile is enabled with enabling the tenant (the same as the instances default mapping profile)
Out of scope:
Generating records on the fly
- Functionality of the existing Default instance mapping profile has not changed
- New default mapping profile for exporting MFHD from SRS is created
- Default holdings mapping profile is available with installation of the Data Export module (similarly to the default mapping profile for instances)
- API tests are updated/created if applicable