I'm not able to reproduce this problem in any other environment but I can recreate it consistently in bugfest.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a simple mapping profile that references SRS record and holdings permanent location. For example:
2. Create a job profile that references the mapping profile in the prior step.
3. In inventory select the record that has holdings with permanent location.
4. Check if the location was edited (navigate to Settings>Tenant>Locations). For example:
5. Navigate the Data export and export the record using the job profile from the step 2
Field specified in the mapping profile is included in the file that was generated
The field is omitted
Works as expected if the location was not updated.