The purpose of this story is to provide the functionality for generating MARC bib records on the fly to other modules.
It is a follow-up story for the feature-level design for generating MARC bib records on the fly - https://issues.folio.org/browse/MDEXP-84.
Link to the feature-level design of the library: https://wiki.folio.org/display/FOLIJET/Feature-level+design+for+generating+MARC+bib+records+on+the+fly
1. Create a new project for the shared library;
2. Move processor, reader and writer packages from data-export to the library;
3. Create ReferenceData interface in the shared library, with, for example, getByKey(String referenceDataKey) method;
4. Rename our Settings class to the ReferenceDataImpl and implement the ReferenceData interface from the library;
- a shared library is created;
- rewrite unit tests that needed