Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Concorde - Sprint 87, Concorde - Sprint 88
In snapshot environment, there are records that are marked as FOLIO source but they still have underlying records in SRS. When I export on those records, the mrc file that is generated contains first the SRS records, followed by the records generated on the fly records
. If the SRS record exists - those records should be used.
Steps to recreate:
- Navigate to Inventory app
- In the search box select Query search and type source=FOLIO
- Export instance UUIDs
- Use exported UUIDs to trigger the data export
- The instances that have underlying records - SRS MARC records are used in exported file
- The instances that don't have underlying records - are generated on the fly and used in exported file
- The instances that have underlying records - SRS MARC records are used in exported file but then they are also repeated again with simple MARC records generated on the fly.
The goal of this jira is to find the reason for this behavior and create a required user stories
- relates to
MDEXP-93 Generate MARC bib record containing 001, 245$a and 999ff$i fields