The mapping profile will allow the user to customize records that are being exported. The user will be able to determine the record types affected by the mapping profile: instance, holdings or items. There always will be at least one record type associated with a mapping profile but most of the time there will be multiple FOLIO records types associated with the profile. The user will need to specify the Output format - for Q2 this will always be MARC but in the future we will support different formats. In addition the mapping profile will have a description and we will need to keep track on when and by whom it was created/updated.
The required fields are: Name, FOLIO record type, Output format.
This user story provides backend story for
- The mapping profile contains: name, FOLIO record type, Output format, Description.
- The mapping profile can be associated with multiple FOLIO record types
- We store information about when and by whom the mapping profile was created and updated
- The mapping profile cannot be saved without providing required fields
- The mapping profile can be associated with none or multiple transformations but adding transformations is outside the scope for this user story and will be tracked in MDEXP-121.