While creating MFHD record on the fly for an inventory holdings record the holdings data will need to be mapped to the specific MARC for Holdings record fields. The mapping is currently tracked in Holdings to Simplified MFHD tab in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ac95azO1R41_PGkeLhc6uybAKcfpe6XLyd9-F4jqoTo/edit#gid=1117349574. As a result of this user story, there will be a mapping file similar to https://github.com/folio-org/mod-source-record-manager/blob/a23fe7e9ed5e10178fbf9822a8b11d4551218eb9/mod-source-record-manager-server/src/main/resources/rules/rules.json
- Given: An inventory holdings record
- When: Mapping it to MARC for Holdings record
- Then: For each inventory holding field listed in the mapping spreadsheet there the existing mapping to an appropriate MFHD field
- All holding fields that are listed in Holdings to Simplified MFHD tab in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ac95azO1R41_PGkeLhc6uybAKcfpe6XLyd9-F4jqoTo/edit#gid=1117349574 have a representation in a separate default mapping rules file.
- As mapping rules for MFHD should not be allowed to be overridden using mod-configuration,
- Unit tests are updated
- The logic in RuleFactory is changed according to the above