FOLIO inventory storage instance contains fields that are represented by keys and those will need to be replaced by their values when generating MARC bib record on the fly.
This user story covers natureOfContentId – the value used to populate 655 $a comes from the "name" field in natureOfContentTerm. Since this is an array in instance.json so if there are multiple elements each one will have a separate 655 $a field.
Since the records generated on the fly will be retrieved in parallel to the records from SRS the formatting should not require any addition data manipulation by the consumer of the data and is formatted consistently with parsedRecord.json.
- Handle caching of settings
- The generated record is short-lived and generated each time it is requested
- The record is saved in .mrc file and contains 655 $a field populated with the correct data.
- If multiple formats are present in inventory instance, then there are multiple 655 $a entries.
- The indicators are set to: first blank, second 4
- Unit tests are written
- API tests are written
Note: For the MARC record indicator value check: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11lGBiPoetHuC3u-onVVLN4Mj5KtVHqJaQe4RqCxgGzo/edit#gid=1410366280 "Concorde - Instance to MARC 2019" tab