As described in
LIBAPP-188 we need a way to attach "notes" to various records in the system (users, items, etc). In the simplest form "note" is a piece of plain text, eventually it may include things like mentions or tiriggers.
1. Specify 'notes' API resources (endpoints) using RAML and JSON Schema.
2. Create a new FOLIO module, mod-notes, that allows for CRUDing note records. mod-notes should be implemented as a standard RMB module
3. Each note record contains a piece of text, createdDate, updatedDate, creatorId of the authoring user, and a link (path + UUID) to the record it attaches to
3. It should be possible to query notes for a given object (using the full link, or just path or just the UUID) and for a given users (using creatorId e.g to display all notes by a given user)
4. Permissions: standard permissions to Create/Read notes, user-specific permissions (can be modelled as self endpoint) to Update/Delete notes created by the current user
Note: there user stories talk about the ability to mark notes that the user have read, but we consider this capability to be related to notifications (which are are individual to each user) rather than notes.