All module dependency resolution checking utilizing a tenant install endpoint in Okapi (simulate-mode).
The process would look something like the following:
1) deploy an instance of okapi (probably in a container) for each PR.
2) pull all module descriptors from folio-registry.
3) generate a module descriptor for the PR's module and post to local instance of okapi.
4) generate a list of stripes modules from 'next-release' branch of platform-core or platform-complete to enable in addition/in lieu of the local module we are testing.
5) create a tenant on local okapi instance
6) use tenant's install endpoint to simulate deployment
7) tear down local okapi instance
If there is a dependency resolution conflict, the PR fails. If there is no dependency resolution conflict, but the new version of the module is not included in list of modules to enable, a warning message is generated that signifies that no modules are prepared to use the new iteration of the module. This is useful for backend modules that increment the interface version.