New schema for user editing should be introduced for In-App approach.
- Structure of the UserContentUpdate schema must be the same as https://github.com/folio-org/folio-export-common/blob/master/schemas/bulk-edit/contentUpdate.json. Since actions may contain multiple steps (find-replace etc), they should be represented as array of action objects (with name and value properties).
- New elements should be added to the UserContentUpdate in the option enum: PATRON_GROUP, EXPIRATION_DATE, EMAIL_ADDRESS.
- "actions" must contain the following operations: "FIND", "ADD_TO_EXISTING", "CLEAR_FIELD", "REPLACE_WITH", "FIND_AND_REMOVE_THESE". Action "add new data" should be interpreted as "REPLACE_WITH", i.e add new data - replace existing null-valued data.
- New schema UserContentUpdateCollection should be implemented in the same way as https://github.com/folio-org/folio-export-common/blob/master/schemas/bulk-edit/contentUpdateCollection.json (but excluding entityType field).
New schema UserContentUpdate with "option" enum elements PATRON_GROUP, EXPIRATION_DATE, EMAIL_ADDRESS and action's name enum elements "FIND", "ADD_TO_EXISTING", "CLEAR_FIELD", "REPLACE_WITH", "FIND_AND_REMOVE_THESE" should be created.
- Schemas are created and valid.