Status: Closed (View Workflow)
ACQ Sprint 111
Customize Cucumber report for viewing "Skip" tests in results, so that it ca be possible to measure test coverage based on the total number of planned tests (not implemented and skipped) vs implemented tests.
- Find a solution for annotate Karate features or scenarios by "Skip" label.(it means features or scenarios will not be run )
- Customize Cucumber report for viewing "Skip" tests in results.
1. Annotation example : https://github.com/intuit/karate#tags
2. Example customizing report : http://mkolisnyk.github.io/cucumber-reports/customizing-report-format
- Annotation/tag "Skip" introduced
- Cucumber report customized to reflect the total number of planned tests including non-implemented ones vs implemented tests (passed/failed)