There is no standard naming convention for Agreements, and providers can refer to them by different terms over time.
To enable institutions to be able to easily find agreements no matter what title is used by providers, we will add support for a repeatable "Alternative name" property which can be used to record alternative names for the agreement.
- Alternative names can be limited to <255 characters
- This is not a required field
- This field should be included when searching for agreements by title
- In the edit display the option to add alternative names should be above the "Agreement periods" display
- In the view display alternative names should display in a section above "Internal contacts"