eResource Managers can optionally add amendments to a License, as well as remove them or edit their details.
- No other non-admin roles can manage License amendments
Amendments are associated with License records with the following details:
- Start date
- End date
A License can have 0, 1 or multiple amendments associated with it.
An Amendment shares most attributes of a license, with the exception of:
- An amendment does not have a "Type"
- An amendment cannot be linked to Organizations
Amendments can have documents and terms associated with them, but adding the UI to support these is out-of-scope for this story
FOLIO UI conventions are followed for fields and validation
Out of scope
UI for displaying/adding/editing documents or terms to an amendment
Deliverables / Outputs
- New Amendments section in License
- Amendments display in license preview pane
- Amendments edit form in license edit
- Amendment (aka Amending license) domain model