It should be possible to delete licenses from the UI.
The option should be added to the Actions menu dropdown in the License view pane, as shown in the mockup:
- The option should be named "Delete" and have a trashcan icon.
- "Delete" should be displayed last in the list of options.
The user should receive a confirmation prompt before deleting a license, as shown in the below mockup:
- The modal header should read "Delete license"
- The body text should read "License [name] and any attached amendments will be deleted".
- [name] is the name of the license.
- The license name and the word "deleted" should be in bold.
- The Delete button should have a red background.
Scenario: License is linked to an agreement
It should not be possible to delete a License that is linked to an Agreement. If the user tries to delete a license linked to an agreement they should receive a warning that this is not possible because it is linked to agreements, as shown in the below mockup:
- The error is displayed using a callout.
- The callout should not disappear until the user dismisses it.
- The text of the callout should read "License was not deleted because it is in use on one or more agreements."
- The text "License was not deleted" should be displayed in bold.
Scenario: License is successfully deleted
When a license is deleted any linked documents, amendments, and term values should also be deleted.
When a license is successfully deleted, display a callout message with:
- A success icon
- The text: "License deleted: [name]", where name is the name of the license.
- A close icon.
For examples of the callout see:
- The FOLIO UX guide: https://ux.folio.org/docs/guidelines/components/callout/
- Storybook: https://ux.folio.org/storybook/?selectedKind=Callout&selectedStory=Basic%20Usage&full=0&addons=1&stories=1&panelRight=0&addonPanel=REACT_STORYBOOK%2Freadme%2Fpanel
For an example of the deletion confirmation modal and success callout see Amendment deletion.