Tested on https://folio-testing.aws.indexdata.com
- You are a logged in user with permissions to create/edit agreements.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open Agreements / Agreements tab
- Click "New"
- Fill in a name, status (closed), reason for closure (cancelled) and agreement period start date
- Click "Save & Close"
- Reason for closure displays in the agreement detail view
- Status is displayed, but the reason for closure contains only a dash .
- It seems that the value in the field "reason for closure" is not stored. If the record is opened again in edit mode, the previously set value no longer exists.