Agreements should support Custom Properties, similar to how Licenses support them for license terms.
To support Agreements should:
- Display Custom Properties in the UI in the same way usage terms are supported on licenses
- These should be displayed in a new accordion headed "Supplementary properties" . This will not have a count badge in the view pane
- Re-label the current "Supplementary Information" accordion to "Supplementary documents"
- Also re-label the "Supplementary Information" accordion in Licenses to "Supplementary documents" for consistency
- Supplementary properties accordion should appear before the "Supplementary documents" accordion in display order
- Allow custom properties to be set on an Agreement using the same UI approach as usage terms on licenses. In the Edit pane maintain the "Primary" and "Optional" sections but head with "Primary properties" and "Optional properties" (rather than "Primary terms" as used in licenses)
- Allow setup of custom properties via Agreement settings, with the same UI as setting up usage terms in license settings