The "header" areas of e-resource records displayed in the preview pane needs a number of changes to improve the UX.
1. Add the package title in the header and apply the xx-large headline style, as shown in the mock-up.
The following changes apply only to e-resources which are packages.
2. Change the button "+ Add package" as follows:
- Right-align the button as shown in the mockup
- Change the button text to "Add package to basket"
- When the package has been added to the basket the button text changes to "Remove from basket". This should be changed to "Remove package from basket"
3. The sub-section heading "Agreements for this e-resource" is displayed in the header area. When a package is being displayed the section heading should read "Agreements for this package".
The following changes apply to e-resources which are not packages.
4. In the accordion section "Options for acquiring e-resource [e-resource name]" a multi-column list is displayed. Buttons are displayed in the "E-resource basket" column.
- Change the text "+ Add package" to "Add package"
- Change the text "+ Add title" to "Add title"
- When an e-resource is added to the basket the button text changes to "Remove from basket". and the background becomes transparent. The button background should be white.