When setting the status of a license amendment within an agreement, a "Conflicting status" warning message is shown if both these conditions are met:
- amendment has Current status (in agreement context)
- amendment status (in license) is either Expired or Rejected OR amendment start date is in the future OR amendment end date is in the past
The same messages should be shown in the Agreement Preview Pane when the same conditions are met
Changes needed (see mockup):
1. Display the "Amendment note (this agreement)" in a separate column so that notes can be easily accessed (it is currently displayed in a popover via the "i" icon).
When a warning exists:
2. In the first MCL column, display a warning icon.
3. Display a warning icon tooltip on hover and on-click (for tablet users) containing the warning message.