All users can filter Agreement search results by the Role of Organisations linked to an Agreement, eg,
- "Find all current agreements where the content provider is Wiley"
- "Find all expired agreements where the vendor is EBSCO"
- When the Agreements search results are presented, the search pane is presented with an option to filter by both Organisation and Organisation-Role.
Notes, business rules and constraints
- Filters are applied cumulatively with other filter options that are set (eg, Agreement Status)
- Roles are pre-defined:
- Content Provider
- Subscription Agent
- Users cannot filter by Role alone (ie, without specifying an Organisation)
- Users can filter by a single Organisation-Role only
- If no Organisation filter is set, search results are not filtered by Organisation-Role
- Filter by Organisation-Role does not change default Agreement Search filters.
- Applies only to SearchAndBrowse view.
Deliverables / Outputs
- Extended SearchAndBrowse filters to add optional Role context to Organisation filter.