Filip has suggested that sub-accordions should be avoided if possible. They can either:
1. be turned into new parent accordions
2. become headers in their parent accordion
The attached mockup shows how the Agreement might be restructured. Note that empty accordions have also been removed. Changes made are:
- "Agreement information" accordion has been removed and the main content moved to the record header.
- The sub-accordion "Internal contacts" has become a main accordion.
- The sub-accordions "Content reviews", "Trials" and "Review history" have been removed because they currently have no functionality.
- The sub-accordion "Finance report" has been removed from "Finances - agreement lines" because it has not yet been implemented.
- In "License information" the two sub-accordions "Inactive licenses" and "External licenses" are changed from being sub-accordions to headers.
- The sub-accordion "License" in "Organizations" has been removed as it has not yet been implemented.
- The sub-accordion "E-resources covered by this agreement" has been made a header in the accordion "E-resources - agreement lines".