eResource Managers can optionally add supplementary documents to an Agreement record, as well as remove them or edit their details.
- No other non-admin roles can manage supplementary Agreement information
Workflow / UI Notes
- Set from within Agreement (edit pane) > Supplementary Information panel when editing the Agreement record.
- Display within Agreement (preview pane) > Supplementary Information panel.
Data stored for supplementary documents associated with Agreement records:
- Name (string) (required)
- document location (at least one of the following is required)
- Physical Location (string)
- URL (url)
- Note (paragraph) (optional)
- Document Category (tenant-defined list, no default) (optional
required). For test purposes, pre-populate options with:
- No categories for test purposes at this time
- If no Document Category are defined, do not display option to set Document Category in Agreement (edit pane) > Supplementary Information
Notes, constraints and business rules
- An Agreement can have 0, 1 or multiple supplementary information documents associated with it.
- Each supplementary document may have 0 or 1 document category
- Document Category options are for supplementary information only
Out of Scope
- File upload
- UI for configuring document categories
Assumed FOLIO UI conventions are followed for fields and validation, including visual indicators for presenting external URLs and display of empty fields (such as notes)