When the user chooses to export an agreement, Inform them that the export has begun.
User story statement(s):
As an ERM librarian
When exporting an agreement, particularly those which have a large number of titles, I want to be informed that the export has begun
so that I am reassured that the export is working
- Given an agreement in the Agreements app
- When I view the "Actions" menu for the agreement
- Then I see an option "Export agreement (JSON)"
- Note this is a renaming of the current "Export" option
- Given the menu option "Export agreement (JSON)"
- When I select the option
- Then I see a temporary callout displayed with the message "Exporting agreement: The JSON file will download to your browser when complete. If the agreement has a large number of titles this may take some time."
- And the message is formatted as shown in the mockup:
Translation change of Export -> Export agreement (JSON) needs to be done in en.json and en-us.json
Toast needs implementing probably in the agreement view route