Following the implementation of managed dashboards, there are a number of small UX issues that should be addressed:
- On the Create/Edit dashboard page, the Dashboard name field should not allow the user to enter more than 25 characters (currently it allows the user to enter more but displays a warning - to be consistent with other apps it should simply prevent more than 25 chars being entered)
- The Edit dashboard view should be headed with "Edit dashboard - <dashboard name>" rather than "Create dashboard" as currently
- The Manage dashboards view should be headed "Manage dashboards" rather than "Order widgets" as currently
- On deleting a dashboard the modal dialogue should be headed "Delete dashboard - <dashboard name>" rather than just "Delete dashboard" as currently
- In the Actions menu, the headings should be formatted using the same style as the heading "Show columns" in the screen shot below (taken from the Orders app)
- Correct a typo in the infopop text for the "Short name" field: "The short name will be used to create the menu button for the dashboard. The number of characters is limited to 25 maximum"