Now the Agreement Line search is implemented, it would be very useful to be able to go from an Agreement to the list of Agreements Lines in the agreement in the agreement line search (i.e. link to a search with the agreement UUID used as a filter)
User story statement(s):
As a ERM manager,
I want to navigate from an agreement to the list of agreement lines for the agreement in the agreements lines search results
so that I can easily navigate agreement lines and easily filter large lists of agreement lines for a specific agreement without having to carry out an additional search for the agreement
- Given I'm viewing an agreement
- When I view the Agreement lines accordion content and there is one or more agreement line
- Then I see an Actions button in the "default" style (blue text on white)
- Given the option "View in agreement lines search"
- When I select the option
- Then I'm taken to an agreement line results list with the agreement applied as a filter
For an example of the right click option described in scenarios 4, see the Users app.
Users > Actions > right click on "New". This opens the "New user" pane on top of the Users Search and Sort.